If you want to change the billing of a provisioned order, this can be done from the Reseller Panel.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Set the Order Reminder?
- Once you are logged in, search the order either from Orders > List Orders
- Or, navigate to Entities > Organization and View existing orders.
- Search the order with status Provisioned and click on it.
- In the order details you will see options View Notification, Generate PDF, Manage Installments, etc. Click on the > button to see the more options (Or it will move automatically after few seconds).
- Now click on the option Modify Billing.
- If you want to make the changes from the current date and time, so select Current date and time radio button and click on the OK button.
- Else if you want to make changes on a specific date, select On a specific date option and choose date & click on the OK button.
- It will give you another confirmation pop – up window, click on the OK button if you would agree the condition and want to continue.
- Changes will be saved for the selected provisioned order.