You can set the signature for the notification, which will reflect in the email sent to the customers.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Set Signature for my Notification?
- As you’re in the CloudBlue portal. Click on the Configuration.
- Now click on the Notification Template option from the left side menu.
- Here you will see the Notification Template list, where you can configure the notifications category wise.
- Now select the category of Notification from the list and click on the Email icon available at the screen.
- Here you will get the various options for changing the Notification Settings.
- Now click on the Pen icon to set the signature for the selected notification.
- You will see a pop – up window, write your signature information in the white box and click on the Save.
- Once done, you can check the notification by sending a test notification.