If you want to increase or decrease the number of licenses of any subscription which is provisioned
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Set the Order Reminder?
- Once you are logged in, search the order either from Orders > List Orders
- Or, navigate to Entities > Organization and View existing orders.
- Search the order with status Provisioned and click on it.
- Now scroll down the order details, you will see the options Upsize and Downsize.
- Select your required option and click on it. (Either Upsize or Downsize)
- For example, here we have selected the Upsize option.
- As you click on the Upsize button, it gives you option to update the information of the order.
- Once you have made the changes in the quantity of the licenses, scroll down and click on the Continue button at the bottom right corner.
- Now you will see the contact information page. If your contact information is correct, click on the Continue button. Else, click on the pencil icon and edit the information. Once the changes are made, click on the Continue button.
- On the Provisioning Information page, verify your customer’s company address and click on the continue button at the bottom right corner.
- At the Summary page, review the item information, Contact Information and Provisioning Information. Scroll down and click on the Approve button to place the order.
- Once the order will be approved from the Admin and provisioned, you will see the updated information of the order (Upsized/ Downsized).