In CloudBlue you get the option to suspend the billing of any active subscription/ provisioned order. Please follow below process to suspend the billing of a subscription.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Set the Order Reminder?
- Once you are logged in, search the order either from Orders > List Orders
- Or, navigate to Entities > Organization and View existing orders.
- Search the order with status Provisioned and click on it.
- In the order details you will see options View Notification, Generate PDF, Manage Installments, etc. Click on the > button to see the more options (Or it will move automatically after few seconds).
- Now click on the Suspend Billing option.
- Here also you will get two options to choose.
- Current Date and time
- On a specific date
Choose the required option and click on the OK button to proceed.
NOTE: Click on the Calendar icon to select the correct date in a proper format.
- Once you click on the OK button, your changes will be saved for the selected subscription’s order.