If you want to upload/ import your own template, so you can create a template in .xml format and upload it to the portal.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Import a new Notification Template?
- As you’re in the CloudBlue portal. Click on the Configuration.
- Now click on the Notification Template option from the left side menu.
- Here you will see the Notification Template list, where you can configure the notifications category wise.
- Select the category of Notification from the list and click on the Email icon available at the screen.
- Here you will get the various options for changing the Notification Settings.
- Now click on the Up Arrow icon to import (upload) a new template for the notification.
- Click on the Choose File button and select a file from your local storage (i.e. computer system). File should in .xml
- Once the file is chosen, click on the Import button. New Template will be uploaded.