If you wish to change the Sender’s email for each notification, so this can be done from the configuration settings for Notification.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Change the Sender’s email address for each Notification?
- As you’re in the CloudBlue portal. Click on the Configuration.
- Now click on the Notification Template option from the left side menu.
- Here you will see the Notification Template list, where you can configure the notifications category wise.
- Select the category of Notification from the list and click on the Email icon available at the screen.
- Here you will get the various options for changing the Notification Settings.
- Now click on the Spanner icon to change the sender’s information for the notifications.
- A pop – up will appear on the screen.
- Provide the Sender’s email address.
- Sender’s Name.
- Click on the Save button.
- You will see a message and information will be saved for the selected notification category.