You can view and update the notification template. If you have the access to the Reseller Control Panel with admin privileges, you can perform this action. Please follow below process.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I View and Update Notification Template?
- As you’re in the CloudBlue portal. Click on the Configuration.
- Now click on the Notification Template option from the left side menu.
- Here you will see the Notification Template list, where you can configure the notifications category wise.
- Now as you click on the any of the template, you will see the details next to it in the half window.
- Click on the Edit button to edit the information.
- As you click on the Edit button, you will be redirected to the new tab of your browser with the Editing tools on the webpage. Here you will be edit the template accordingly.
- Status, language, priority and Subject Line
- Email Body
- Recipients information
- Conditional Parameter
- Click on the Save button, once the changes have been made.
- Your template will be saved.