CloudBlue provides you the option to configure the payment agreement which is applicable to you and your customer for the payments against the order or the subscription your customer is using. If your customers accept the agreement, so you can bill them according to the agreement.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Configure Invoice?
- As you’re in the CloudBlue portal. Click on the Configuration.
- Click on the Invoice option available in the Configuration page at the left side.
- You will see three tabs: General, Payment Agreement and Invoice Template. Please click on the Payment Agreement
- As you select the Payment Agreement tab, you can see three options:
Default Payment Agreement
- Default is the first option available to you.
Add Payment Agreement
- Click on the Add Payment Agreement to add a new payment agreement.
- You will see a form, please fill the form with required details and click on the Add New button to add this payment agreement.
- You will see a pop – up alert on success.
Edit Payment Agreement
- Click on the Edit Payment Agreement to edit the existing payment agreement.
- You will see existing Payment Agreements, you can edit them.
NOTE: If the agreement is attached with any of the organization, so you cannot edit that payment agreement.
- Once you have updated the details, click on the Save
- Your changes will be saved and will be effective to the organizations you will attach the Payment Agreement.