CloudBlue provides you the flexibility of changing the invoice template for your customer. You can add your company logo and branding to the default template and upload it back to the portal.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Configure Invoice?
- As you’re in the CloudBlue portal. Click on the Configuration.
- Click on the Invoice option available in the Configuration page at the left side.
- You will see three tabs: General, Payment Agreement and Invoice Template. Please click on the Invoice Template
- You will see the Invoice templates available for download.
- If you wish to upload your own customized template, so please download the default template and then upload it back to the portal.
- Click on the Download.
- Make the required changes to the file, after extracting it. Create a zipped file again.
- Come back to the portal and click on the Customized template bullet and click on the Choose File button.
- Browse the file from your computer system and click on the Open button in the explorer.
- After choosing the file, click on the Apply button to make the changes.
- It will take a while to upload the file. As the file will be uploaded, you will see a pop – up message. Click on the OK.
- Now all your new invoices will be generated with this new template.