The weight of an Item determines whether the Item can be downsized in an Order. Items with positive weights constitute an equivalence group. For example, in an email service, a POP mailbox and an Enterprise mailbox are equivalent Items. The Organization can upsize POP mailboxes to Enterprise mailboxes. The net weight of the new Item combination determines whether the action is considered as an upsize or downsize. The Items with no attached weights are considered independent Items and if the quantity of such Items are reduced, the action would be considered as a 'Downsize' of the Subscription.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Configure Item Weight for Any Offer?
- As you’re logged in, navigate and click on Catalog > Offers > List Offers.
- Now here you will be able to see the Offers Category wise. It will show up a list of the categories and related offers.
- Now click on the Configure button has a gear icon and chose the Item Weight.
- Select the options and click on the OK button of the pop – up window.
- This option helps you limiting of downsize of the order.