You can configure the approval workflow for orders and invoices. Here you can restrict the users to approve the order. Users and customer can place the order, but the order will not provision unless you approve.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Add / Configure Approval Workflow?
- Once you are logged into your account. Click on Configuration button.
- You will be redirected to Configuration page in the same window.
- As you are in the Configuration tab. Click on the Approval Workflow available at the left side menu.
- You will see a list of the Approval Workflow if added. Else the list will be empty.
- Click on the Add New button to add a new approval workflow.
- You will see the small window opens next to the Approval Workflow List window. Fill the required details and click on the Add Step.
- Here you have to fill the following details:
- Display Name*: (Please give a simple and easy to understand Display Name)
- Approved By (Provider, Organization, System): Choose a required option
- Rank* (NOTE: Approved by system should not have the same rank as Approved by Provider or Organization.)
- Check the boxes if you want to make this workflow as active and you want to CC Technical Contact and Billing Contact for the notifications.
- Click on the +Add
- Once you have added the step, please click on the Save button.
- You will get a pop – up stating “The approval workflow has been saved successfully.
- Here you can see the Approval Workflow is available now in the list.
- If you check the box Show Provider’s Workflows, so you will see the workflows set by the provider.