CloudBlue provides you the option to check the past activities happened on the account, so you can track the information or the logs of the users and the actions performed by them for any order, invoice, payment, account, etc. for your organization.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I View Activities?
- As you are logged in, click on the Configuration button available at the home screen.
- Now you are redirected to the configuration page. At the left side menu, the first option is Activities (by default selected).
- In the activities window, you will see:
- Member of (Name of your organization account)
- Description of activity
- Start Time
- End Time
- You can also search the activity by various available options