Once you have created your Customer Organizations, you can provide your customers offers on the subscriptions available on the marketplace. You can manage Offer Conflict by Configuration which helps you avoiding the duplicate orders for the same offer and subscription.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Configure Conflict of Subscriptions
- Once you’re in, navigate and click on Catalog > Offers > List Offers and click on it.
- Here you will be able to see the Offers Category wise. It will show up the list of the categories and related offers.
- Now, click on the Configure button and chose the Conflict
- You will get the Conflicting Offer List for the selected offer. Check the mark for conflicting offers in the list and click on the OK
- The Offers will be configured for Conflict of Offerings.