After placing the order for your customers, we will generate invoices for the subscription bought from the CloudBlue. Invoices are generated based on your Invoice Option.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I View and Download Invoices?
- Once you are logged in to your account, navigate and click on Billing > Invoices.
- Here you will get a list of the invoices.
- As you select any of the invoice to view the details. Invoice details will be available right next to the list of invoices.
- Invoice includes following details:
- Invoice Number: A numeric number in series to your invoice
- Account: Customer Account Name
- Generated on: Invoice Generation Date
- Period: Usage Period/ Billing Period
- Amount Payable: Amount to be paid for the invoice
- Payment Due Date: Last date of payment
- Approval Status: Approval statuses are – approved, not approved, incomplete, discarded
- Invoice Approved on: Invoice approved on the date
- Invoice Approved by: Approver name and email address.
- Invoice Option: Immediate Invoice / Regular Invoice based on the selection made in the offer.
- Invoice Execution Date: Invoice start date for the order
- Invoice Generation Mode: Invoice per Order / Invoice per Account – based on the selection made.
- PDF Generation Status:
- Payment Status
- At the bottom of the information of the invoice, you will see 3 options:
- Pay Now (if invoice is not paid),
- Download Invoice.
- View as PDF.
- Click on Download Invoice to download it, or you can view it as PDF.
- Your Invoice will be downloaded in PDF format.