Once you have placed an order for your customer, the order needs to be approved by the administrator of your Organization. Otherwise the order will not provision. This functionality moderate the organization users from placing any wrong order.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Submit the Order for Approval?
- Once you are logged in, navigate and click on Orders > List Orders.
- Now you have to click on the Recent button in the left side menu to view the recently placed orders.
- Here you will get a list of the recently placed order. Click on the order you want to submit for approval.
- You will be able to see the order details. Click on the Submit for Approval.
- You will get a confirmation pop – up window, again click on the Submit for Approval.
- Your order will be submitted for approval and an email will be sent to the Approver.