Once you have created an Organization. You can place order(s) for your Customer’s organization and can provide them required subscription to grow their business with you and bring them on the cloud.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Place an Order for My Customer?
- As you’re there, navigate and click on Entities > Organization.
- You will get a list of the Organization available in your account.
- Click on the Place an Order button for the customer you want to place the order.
- You will see the details of the selected account and radio button as selected.
- Scroll down and click on the Select Account
- You will see a list of the categories at the left side of your window, you can select the category or can use the Search option to search the subscription.
- Click on the Search button at the left side menu.
- In the Search Products pop – up window, type your subscription name (or keywords) and click on the Search
- You will see the subscription as a result. Click on the Order button available in the subscription.
- The order process has four stages:
- Select Items
- Contact Details
- Provisioning Information
- If you want to change your selection(s) of subscription, so click on the Pencil icon to change the selected item.
- To know more about the selected product, put your mouse – curser on the info
- Put your mouse – curser on the invoice icon to know about invoice information of the subscription
- Once you have reviewed the information about the subscription, scroll down and click on the Continue button at the bottom right corner.
- Provide Account Details and Contact Details and click on the Continue button at the bottom right corner.
- In the Provisioning Information tab, provide the information about your customer’s organization.
- Scroll down and check for the General Information, Order Invoice Information and click on the Continue button at the bottom right corner.
- Review the Item Summary, Accounts and Contact and Provisioning Information.
- Scroll down and click on the Proceed for Approval.
- Check the I Agree box at the Terms and Conditions pop – up window and click on the Submit button to place the order.
- As the order will be placed, you will receive an Order Number.