If a customer wants or some information needs to be added to the customer’s account, so you can easily edit the customer’s organization information.
NOTE: Admin of the reseller’s account or the privileged user only can edit the customer’s organization information.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How do I Edit the Customer’s Organization Information?
- Once you’re in, navigate and click on Entities > Organizations.
- You will get a list of the Customers’ organization available in your account.
- Select the customer account you want to edit/ update the information.
- You will the details of the selected organization at the right side of the list.
- Scroll down and click on the Edit button to edit the information of Customer Organization.
- Here you have to update the customer organization information in the form and click on the Continue
- In the next stage, update the Master Account Details and click on the Continue button at the bottom right corner.
- Review the Summary of account and click on the Save And, Customer Organization information will be updated.