As you have created the users for your customer’s organization. Now, you can view the list of the users for your Customers’ Organization and assign the services as well.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Assign Services to Customer’s Users?
- Once you are logged in there, navigate and click on Entities > Organizations.
- You will get the list of the Customers’ organizations available in your account.
- Select the organization by clicking on its name.
- You will be able to see the selected customer’s organization information under General Properties
- Now scroll down and click on List Users button at the right bottom side of the window.
- You will get the list of the users available for the selected customer’s Organization.
- Click on the user’s name to view the details of the user.
- Here you will get two options to assign the services, either click on + icon under Services column or click on Assign Services
- Select the service you want to assign from the list of Available Services.
- Click on Save and Continue button at the bottom right corner.
- Select the Domain (In case of Office 365) and click on Proceed.
- Provide User Information, select the service and click on Proceed button at the bottom right corner.
- Review the Summary and click on Save
- Service(s) will be assigned to the selected user of the customer’s organization.