As you have created the organization accounts for your customers. You can add users to your customers’ organization. By adding users to the customer’s organization, this helps the customers to login to their portal and view their subscriptions and services.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Add a User to Customer’s Organization?
- Once you are logged into your CloudBlue, navigate and click Entities > Organizations.
- You will get the list of the Customers’ organizations.
- Now, select the customer’s account you want to add users.
- You will see the information of the Customer’s Organization in General Information
- Scroll down and click on Add User button at the right bottom side of the window.
- You will see a form to add the user information. Fill the form with user’s information and click on Create User
- You will get a pop – up alert stating “User <user’s email ID> created successfully.”