CloudBlue provides you the option to add users to your organization account, so you can distribute the responsibilities to the users to perform the various actions (like creating the customer organization, billing related task, payment details, placing an order, offers, etc.) for your CloudBlue account.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to the Dashboard of your CloudBlue account.
How Do I Add a User to My Organization?
- Once you’re in there, navigate and click on the Entities > My Organization
- Here you will see your organization’s Account Information.
- Click on the + Add User button at the left side menu.
- As you click on the Add User button, you will see a form popped – up on the screen.
- Please fill the details of the user in the form and click + Create User
- If all the information are correct, so user will be created
NOTE: Username should be a verified email address of the user to be added.