A group of Users can be added, if you want to send them specific notifications for any account changes, or a group of approvers to approve the orders. This document will provide you insights about How to Add User Group to Your Organization Account.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
It will redirect you to the Dashboard page.
Navigate the top menu and click on Entities > My Organization.
How Do I Add User Group?
- When you click on My Organization, the landing page will show your organization’s Account Information; on the Right Side section, you’ll see an option to Add User Group.
- Once you click on the Add User Group button, a new page will open up with the already existing group details. It will appear blank if no group is added.
- On the bottom of the section you’ll get the Add New Group button, you need to click on it to create a new Group.
- As soon as you click the Add new Group button; on the right section, you’ll see the Group Details section.
- You need to fill in all the information; such as
- Group Name - Name of the Group
- Group Code – Code for the Group; to be provided by you
- Description – A small description of the group
- Broadcast Email Address – When an approval step is executed, an email is sent to this list, if the group is associated with the approval step; for multiple email addresses, separate it by comma(,).
- You can find the Users by their username or by their email address.
- Also click on + sign to add multiple users to the group.
- Finally, click on Save to save the User Group.