This document will you insights on setting of the Security Question for your CloudBlue account.
How Do I Get There?
To set your security question, you need to log in to your Cloud Blue account using your credentials. Once you login the first page you view is your Dashboard.
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
Under “Account Information” in “Dashboard”, click on “Set Security Question”
How Do I Set Security Question?
You will be redirected to the screen where you will get a dropdown for select the question from list or the option to write your own question.
If you want to select to write your own question, then, fill in the details and Click Save.
- How to Login to CloudBlue Portal
- How to View Dashboard
- How to Edit Account Information of your CloudBlue Account
- How to View Orders of your Reseller’s Organization Account
- How to Change Password for My Reseller’s CloudBlue Account
- How to View Offers
- How to Add User Group to My Organization Account
- For Resellers – How to Import Users to My Organization
- How to Add User to My Reseller’s Organization Account