You can create Item Group for an Offer. Only one item from a group can be ordered. Once the order is provisioned, the item selection cannot be changed. You can use this feature to let the user buy an item from a list of alternatives. This feature allows the following two use cases.
- To provide a choice of items from a given list of equivalent items
- To provide financing option between one-time down payment and monthly recurring on the same item.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Create/ Update/ Remove Group for any Offer?
- Once you are logged in, navigate and click on Catalog > Offers > List Offers.
- You will be able to see the Offers Category wise. It will show up the list of the categories and related offers.
- Click on the Configure button and chose the Item Group.
- Click on the Create Group button, if there is no existing group.
- Now complete the following steps:
- Group Name,
- Select the Items,
- You can mark the items as Default Item.
- In the next step, scroll down and click on the Save Group
- Your first group is created, click on the Edit tab to Update the group or Remove the group.
- Select the Add Item to Existing Groups tab to add more item to the group.
- Check the mark for the items,
- And, click on the Add to Group
- Click the OK button, once you have made the required changes, group will be Created/ Updated/ Removed as per the action performed.