If you want to login to Customer’s Organization, so we don’t have an option to switch entity. As a workaround, please follow below steps to get access to Customer’s Organization.
This is applicable for only CO (Columbia) marketplace.
- Login to Your CloudBlue Portal.
- Click on Entities > Resellers.
- You will see a list of the resellers available. Click on Search option to search the reseller account, if you cannot find the account name in the list.
- You will get a pop – up window for searching the account.
- Select Reseller Type from drop down;
- Select Search by criteria;
- Type the keywords;
- Select the Status of Reseller’s account;
- Click on Search
- You will get the reseller account as a result. Click on Switch Entity button to login as a Reseller.
- You will be logged in as reseller.
- Navigate to Entities > Organizations and click on Organization.
- You will get the list of the Customer Organizations available under the reseller account.
- Click on View Existing Orders of the customer you want an access for the control panel.
- You will see the list of orders placed.
- Select the order (Please don’t select the Order which has a status as Aborted)
- Click on Edit.
- Click on Contact Details in Order information.
- Click on pencil icon of Technical Contact to edit the details.
- Click on Assign Self and make yourself as a Technical Contact.
- Click on Save button.
- Immediately revert the changes, follow step 12 and change the Technical Contact to the owner of the order (Reseller / Customer, whomsoever applicable).
- Go to your profile at the top right corner. Navigate to Your Name > Switch Entity.
- You will see the Organization Tab is available now. Select the Customer Account and click on Enter
- Now you are logged in as a Customer.