CloudBlue leverages you with the branding option, where you can add your organization brand to your CloudBlue account and can customize it accordingly.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Update the Branding?
- As you are logged into your CloudBlue account, click on the Configuration
- You will see the option of Branding in the left side menu, please click on it.
- As you click on the Branding option, you can see the branding modes and the options to upload the branding files.
- This option is by default selected. Here you will get the Branding flies, which you can download.
- Next, you can choose the files from your computer system and upload it to the CloudBlue.
- If you select the advanced option. Here you have to perform following tasks:
- Download the sample template and edit it as per your requirement
- Upload the branding .zip file
- Upload the invoice logo file
- Click on the upload option to upload it.
- Or, you can type or paste the Catalog Banner URL and click on the Save
- Your organization logo will be uploaded and will be visible to your customer(s) who will login to their CloudBlue Organization account.