Once the users have been created for customer’s organization. If accidentally a user forgot his password or not able to login due to incorrect credentials, so we can reset the password.
We can regenerate the password as well.
NOTE: Only account admin can perform this action.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Reset or Regenerate the Password of the Customer’s User via Reseller Portal?
- Once you’re logged in, navigate and click on the Entities > Organizations.
- You will get a list of the Customers’ organizations available in your account.
- Click on the name of the Organization you want to reset / regenerate the password.
- Here you will see the details of the organization at the right hand side of the list.
- Scroll down and click on the List Users button at the right bottom side of the screen.
- You will get a list of the users for the selected customer’s Organization.
- Select the user and click on Reset Password button at the right bottom corner.
- Type the New Password and Confirm Password. Please adhere the Password complexity for secure and strong Password.
- Click on Save Password will be reset for the selected user.
- Please follow up to step 7 and click on Regenerate Password.
- You will get a Confirmation pop – up window. Click on OK to regenerate the password.
- You will see an Alert and password will be sent to registered email address of the user.