If any of the user of your customer is leaving the organization or you want to revoke his assigned services, so you can remove the assigned services of the user as well.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
- As you’re logged in to your account, navigate and click on Entities > Organizations.
- You will get a list of the Customers’ organization available in your account.
- Select the organization, you want to delete a user from.
- You can see the details of the selected organization at the right side of the list.
- Now, scroll down and click on the List Users button at the right bottom side of the window.
- Here you will get a list of the users for the selected customer’s Organization.
- Select the Checkbox for the user and click on the Remove Services.
- Select the services and click on the Remove Services.
- Confirm the action by clicking on the Yes.
- You will see the Activity Details, as it shows the status as completed. Click on the Continue
- Services will be removed from the user’s profile.