As you are able to login and view the users of your customers’ organization. You can change the status of the user from Active to Inactive and vice – versa.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Activate/ Deactivate Customer’s Users?
- Once you are logged in, navigate and click on Entities > Organizations.
- You will get a list of the Customers’ organizations available in your account.
- Click on the name of the Organization you want to edit the users’ status.
- You can see the details of the organization you have chosen in General Properties
- Now scroll down and click on List Users button at the right bottom side of the window.
- You will get the list of the users available for the selected customer’s Organization.
- As you click on the User’s name, it shows up the details.
- Login ID
- Primary email
- Secondary email
- Status, etc.
- Click on the Deactivate User button to deactivate the user.
- A Confirmation window will pop – up. Click on OK to deactivate the user.
- User status will be changed to Deactivated.
- To activate the deactivated user,
- Check the box to select the user and click on Activate;
- Or, click on the username and click on Activate User button available in User information at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Click on Activate button on pop – up window to activate the user.
- You will see a pop – up window of confirmation. Confirm and click on Yes.
- Now the user status will change to activated.