As you are able to log in and view the users of your customers’ account. You can change the status of the user from Active to Inactive and vice – versa from the Reseller Control Panel.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
It will redirect you to the Dashboard page.
How to Activate/ Deactivate Customer Users
- As you are logged in to the CloudBlue Reseller Control Panel, click on the Accounts > Customers.
- Now select the customer from the list you want to activate/ deactivate the users.
- You will see the General Information of the customer account.
- Click on the Ellipsis and then View Users.
- You will see the available users list.
- Click on the Deactivate User either from the right section or click on the Deactivate button on the left.
- You will see a pop-up, click on the OK button to deactivate the user.
- The user will be deactivated.
- Either check the box of the username and click on the Activate button or Click on the Activate User button on the right.
- Confirm by clicking on YES on the pop-up screen.
- You will get one more confirmation window, click YES.
- You will see an alert and the user will be activated.