You can add number of days for the SLA for different type of orders. Here you decide the number of days to complete any order placed by / for the customer.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Edit SLA for Order Fulfilment?
- Once you are at the Dashboard, navigate and click on Entities > Organization.
- You will see a list of your all the customers.
- Select the organization (Customer Account) for you want to edit the SLA.
- You will see the information of the selected organization right next to the list of organizations.
- Select the option of SLA for Order Fulfilment from drill down menu.
- Please fill the number of days next to Order Action column and click on Save.