CloudBlue provides you the facility to add / edit the Contractual Statement for your customers’ organization. Here you can write the contract made with your customer(s).
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
You will be redirected to your Dashboard
How Do I Edit Contractual Statement
- Once you’re in there, navigate and click on Entities > Organization.
- You will see a list of your organization (Customer Accounts).
- Select an organization (Customer Account) for which you want to edit the Contractual Statement.
- You will see information about the selected organization right next to the list of organization, under General Properties.
- From the drill down option select Contractual Statement.
- You will see the Contractual Statement box, where you can write the contract between your customer and you.
- Once you have added the details, click on the Save button to save the Contract information.