This article will give you a quick walkthrough of importing the Staff Users. You can add as many staff users as you want.
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
It will redirect you to the Dashboard page.
How to Import User
- Click on Accounts > Users.
- You will see the list of existing users in the middle of the screen. Click on the Import Users button on the left side menu.
- Now if you have already prepared a .CSV file in the proposed format, so you can upload it by clicking on the Choose File button. Else click on the Download Sample CSV to download the sample file.
- One Zip file will be downloaded, extract the file using any Zip file extractor (Winzip for Windows).
- Read the Readme.txt file for instructions and format.
- Two sample files will be downloaded, instructions are mentioned in the Readme.txt file for both the files.
- Open any of the Sample files and fill the user information in the file as mentioned below and save it.
- Go back to the CloudBlue portal and click on the Choose File button to upload the saved user information.
NOTE: Remember the location where you have saved the CSV file to upload it.
- Browse the file in your file explorer, choose the file and click on the open button.
- Your file is selected, click on the Import button.
- You will see the progress status on the screen.
- If you leave any of the fields empty in the CSV file, so it will give you the error as shown below.
NOTE: Make sure you complete all the fields with valid data, else your users will not be imported to the CloudBlue portal. Repeat the steps from Step #2 and again upload the updated file, if it fails.