This document will give you a quick walkthrough of importing the Staff Users. You can add as many staff users as you want to in a single step..
How Do I Get There?
Log in to your “CloudBlue” Account using your credentials.
It will redirect you to the Dashboard page.
Navigate to the top menu and click on Entities > My Organization.
How Do I Import Users?
- Once you’ll be on the landing page of My Organization; you’ll see the “Account Information” section.
- Navigate to the Left side panel; you’ll get the tab as – Import Users.
- After clicking the “Import Users” button; you’ll get an option to download a sample CSV file; you need to click on the Download Sample CSV button as shown in the image below.
The sample CSV file has the format in which the User Information to be collected.
NOTE – The file will be downloaded in .ZIP format.
- Once downloaded, you need to extract the downloaded file from your browser’s download folder.
- You’ll see an excel sheet with all the required fields on your computer’s screen.
- You need to fill in all the required information for the users you want to get created. Save the file for the next step.
- Browse to the CloudBlue “Import Users” page and click on Choose File button to browse the saved CSV file with User data.
- A dialogue box will open; navigate to the saved CSV location and select the CSV file; then click on Open.
- You will see the file name in the Upload CSV File box.
- If you want the Users to be notified; select the check box “Send Notification to Users”.
- Then Click on Import button to upload the User data, as soon as the file is uploaded the Users will be created in your Organization’s account.
- The users will get the notification via an email with the temporary password.