This document will provide you with necessary information about How to place an order for Office 365 Charity from Cloud Marketplace.
Microsoft Office 365 Charity is a Not For Profit initiative. Customers should be authorized from Microsoft to enjoy the service of Microsoft Office 365 Charity.
- Login to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Select CLOUD SERVICES > INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS.
- Click on Charity.
- Click on Buy Now button, located in front of the Subscription name.
- Read the Microsoft Offerings and Country’s eligibility requirement of Microsoft and click on Continue.
- Renew your MOSPA (Microsoft Online Service Partner Agreement), if it is expired. Else, click on Continue.
- Select the number of licenses you want to buy for your customer.
- Scroll down and click on Continue
- Check your cart details and Proceed to Check Out.
- Select the customer from the list and click on Continue
- Provide your MPN ID if it does not reflect automatically and click on Continue
- Provide the existing Office 365 tenant domain which is authorized for Office 365 Charity.
- Select your payment method for purchase.
- Scroll down, Agree to the Terms and Conditions of Microsoft and Ingram Micro, and Click on Submit.
- Order will be placed and you can check the status of the order at the Reseller Control Panel.
This document has provided information about How to place an order for Office 365 Charity from Cloud Marketplace.